Finally I have installed Windows Live Writer
November 28, 2011Posted by on
This is really good to have Windows Live Writer and now I can post more frequently …
- For installation of Live Writer make sure you have the following system requirements. More important that it requires a .Net Framework.
- Download the Live Tools Installer. This installer is not the Live Writer Installer. Instead it is general purpose installer and lets you select more products to install if needed.
- Start the installation from WLinstaller.exe
- Accept the agreement policy.
- Uncheck all the check boxes. They are optional utilities.
- The installer then downloads the Live Writer installation. Please be patient as it takes quite a lot of time if you have slow connection.
- You don’t have to do check anything. The installation would immediately after the download is complete.
- Follow the further steps which include putting the login credentials, blog URL.
- Allow the installation to detect the blog layout settings and post a temporary post to verify. It won’t affect your blog since no test post is published.
- Start the Writer and blast away with your writing. Enjoy!
Live Writer makes you feel as if you are working in the WordPress environment itself. Blogging with it will surely enthral you. Try it out and you will see the difference for yourself.
And finally you are ready to post 🙂