Tag Archives: IIS
November 30, 2010Posted by on
The Deployment of MVC Application is much straight fwd.. as far as Virtual directory and Mapping of our Application is concern.
The only twist while deploying the MVC Application because we never have the Extension of Pages while serving to user . This is some what like this “Scheduling/Index/24” etc.
Follow the following steps :
- Open the Property window of Virtual Directory (in our case “mvc”).
- Click on the Configuration Button.
- Now we need to add one new Extension to run MVC Application on IIS.
- Now search for “aspnet_isapi.dll” (you can get it easily by selecting .aspx extension and click on “Edit” button)
- Now restart the IIS and its done…